Eric Moulds?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Adam Schefter of NFL Network is reporting the Titans will now look at Eric Moulds to add a veteran wideout to their offense. Um, O-kay.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no thanks

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

why not...he was good here in buffalo

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hah. No thank you. Jeff Fisher do not let this happen. Moulds is a hit away from being dead. Hes old and slow. If were going to look at a vet to bring in at least bring in one that can still play. Like Kennan Mcardell or how about we just drop the bombshell and call Tyrone up and have him come back for the year and see how he does. :))

5. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Moulds was good in Buffalo, but he wasn't very good in Houston. I don't know his Houston numbers, but they cut him didn't they? I just don't see how Eric Moulds would help this team. I'd rather let the young guys get more playing time.

6. BayAreaTTFan

BayAreaTTFan Camp Fodder

I dont now if you can judge the Moulds by his Houston days. When your playing with David Parr and a line that wont give any more passing time than a 3 step drop there aren't many balls to go around. Plus if you watch any Houston game when David gets time to the throw the ball he always looked for Johnson. SO. I would still rather wait and see who pops up in cuts lets just give moulds some credit.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Im not going to doubt that Moulds isn't a great receiver but hes just too old. We need a vet who can still go for 2 maybe 3 years.

The only way ill be fine with Moulds is if theres no good receivers out there when June 1st cuts happen.

McCariens > Moulds

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

starting to look in the bottom of the barrel ....

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I have no opinion on Moulds, but FYI: NEVER place value on anything that Houston does!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar