End of Season Review

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Jan 13, 2018.

?
  1. Overachieved

17 vote(s)
    30.9%
  2. Underachieved

38 vote(s)
    69.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I thought overall this season was just a huge rollercoaster starting excitement to extreme negativity & pessimism and then back to excitement just to get embarrassed on national TV as a parting gift. I personally think their were more negatives than positives this season but i think most of the negatives are fixable. Even though we made it to the playoffs it was in spite of coaching & not because of it, but it’s hard to be mad at a season that ends with losing t the Patriots in the playoffs. I would love to say we’ll be back but we just have way too many question marks from the fromt office down to honestly believe that. What did you guys think of the season and what was your favorite moment?

[mine was sweeping jxnville]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Refs get an F

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Can’t think about the season now...Just about how lousy this game was from start to finish...

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

starting the season 8-4.... only to go 1-3 last 4 games -- and saving mikes job by a layer of nutskin by overcoming a kelce-less chiefs........... BY FAR UNDERACH.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not long enough / didn't read

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Too long, fire Mularkey

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Hard to define. Expectations in the beginning of the year were to make it this far. The gameplay of the team was less than convincing they should have made it this far.

Over achieved based on the product I've seen all year.
    Under achieved what expectations were before the year started.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Fun season. Bring on some improvements and let’s do it better next year.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We really suck, and we are probably still one of the top 4 AFC teams. That is creepy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

The roster isn’t even the problem.

The defense kept proving a lot of doubters wrong , bending but rarely breaking; keeping us in games. The offense under achieved all year and needs to get schemed better as well as ditching guys like Decker.

The one positive from this game was the 2 TDs to Corey Davis. He was pegged as a bust already and it was good to see him close out the season finally on a good note for him personally - needed the confidence boost.

Always swings back around to the staff. Most fans don’t want them around anymore but reality looks like they will be at least for another year and that’s a downer - a big one heading into the offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar