Elio anyone????

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Big TT, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Disagree. At least to me it would seem that the bigger the vehicle you're in and the more room between you and the frame/you and the source of impact, the better. Sure a direct driver-side impact might be equal. But if you were going to take on a high-impact collision to the front, back, or passenger-side, would you rather be in this...
    [​IMG]

or this....
    [​IMG]

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Those SmartCars are little tanks. Hold up well in a crash.

Not sure about the new FIATs

[​IMG]

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

My daughter bought one, I like it.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Google image search "Smart Car crash" and report back. The frames may be tough but I personally wouldn't want to be in such a small, enclosed space during a high-impact collision. That's just me though.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I mean I don't want to be in a high-impact collision, period. But if I am going to be in one give me a sedan or an SUV over a clown car any day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

That is cool. What do you like about it? I do not know much about them. They do look pretty cool. Imagine it would be a good car for a young woman. Cheap but still has some style. Like what the Toyota Echo/Yaris was supposed to be.

7. The Hammer

There are some SUVs and pickups that are among the worst for crash test results.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Don't doubt it. I wouldn't drive some of those tiny pickups either. Maybe it's all in my head but it's just personal preference.

9. The Hammer

Looks can be deceiving. Skip to the 2:40 mark on this one and have a look at the Ford F-150.

The 1:20 mark on this one will bring you to the Ford E-350. Right after is the Dodge Ram.

Bigger does not make better.

Then compare to how the best cars hold up.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Wasn't that cheap, she got this one, 500c. Seems like she paid about $27 K by the time she got it how she wanted.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar