EDGE

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Carp

Carp Starter

I will take almost anyone but Hubbard please.

3. Broken Arrow

How about you watch game film and combine tape before you take to spewing nonsense?..

4. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Why?

5. Carp

Carp Starter

I've done plenty. He doesn't impress me in the slightest. The game film is not all that impressive either and the numbers back that up too. 13.5 TFL and 7 sacks in your junior year doesn't exactly scream 1st round pick. The combine results were certainly not elite aside from 3 cone. He ran a 4.96 40 at his pro day... People really want to waste a 1st on an EDGE that barely runs a 40 better than 5 flat???

A 2nd rounder or later on Hubbard? Sure. He has the motor and physicality you want. A little like Kyle Vanden Bosch or Connor Barwin (who was also a 2nd rounder). But a 1st round pick on a pretty limited player is foolish.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Probably because he is a "Workout warrior" who underachieved in college.

He would be a solid value in the second.

7. The Hammer

That all on his pro day? Good lord, DaRon Payne was faster and he is a 300+ lb NT.

Check out ObO

Ogbonnia Okoronkwo - OLB/DE Oklahoma

8. Carp

Carp Starter

I like him too, though may be not at 25. But I could still get behind that pick. Hercules Mustafa is someone I really like as well in the mid rounds. Obviously Shaquem Griffin would be amazing in the mid rounds too

9. The Hammer

I like Herc too for day 3. he looked impressive when i saw him on video. He will need to switch positions for the pros though which is the only thing that gives me cause for concern.

10. Broken Arrow

He is a 1st round talent.

I'd say I'm pretty ok on calling 'good buckeyes' lol... called Bosa in '16 -- DROY.. called Lattimore in '17 -- DROY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar