Eddie is calling out the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Bud created nothing.

Yes, he had an opinion on draft day. Shocker - must be the only owner in history to have been included in draft decisions. After a winless start in 2 different seasons, with some leaders in the locker room calling for Young, he asks Fisher to start VY. Ohhhhh my. Al Davis-like. And that decision both times turned the losing streak around.

Then after his looney-tunes QB and HC have it out, he calls for cooler heads and says both will be back and they need to work together. The only thing he should have done is made it clear that Vince's behavior in the locker room would be dealt with.

You really think any owner would drop his starting QB over a locker-room tiff? If so, I sure don't want you explaining anything to me. Oy.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

Eddie George leaving makes me think of Fishers situation in some ways.

"Jeff....it's been a great run and I appreciate everything you did for the franchise but it's time to move on...you just don't have it anymore"

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

So, by your thinking this is an individual issue........not organizational?

Remember, this organization spans 50 years......has had numerous GM's, coaches and players.....They won 2 AFL titles in the early 60's but never a title after the leagues merged.......They have had some crazy/odd drama moments (even in Houston) too.....

.......There is one common thread to it all, and he is that crazy old guy who lives in Houston.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

So I guess in 17 seasons he couldn't get one group of people to "believe"? That in itself should get him shown the door ! LOL

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Bud has stirred the pot for 50 years. Time for Kenny to take over.

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

^^ We'll I wouldn't mind that. But in the list of people I blame for the current mess, Bud is lower than almost every player on the active roster in my book. And the VY-Fisher show are way ahead of that pack.

7. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Lack of effort lack of enthusiasm bad body language.

All sounds like they quit on a lame coach.

Fisher lost this team weeks ago.

I say we fire him now.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Screw these players, they're not playing for Adams or Fisher or VY,
    they're playing for THE FANS who pay the money to support their exclusive life styles.

They want to quit on the season, they are quitting on everyone of US.

It's a slap on the face to every fan that follows them, buys merchandise, devotes a large part of their lives during football season to them,
    the people who sacrifice other things to support them,
    who begin every season with hope of making the playoffs,
    and by some wild alignment of the stars might actually become Superbowl Champs,

and now, with the playoffs in sight,
    What do they do?
    QUIT!...??? are you kidding me?

Without the fans, where do you think these guys would be? They want to slap US in the face?...SCREW THEM,
    They need to get over their petty little taking sides and locker room crapola, and

REMEMBER THE FANS...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eddie loves Fisher because Fisher was the only one that would have played the guy his last 2 seasons with us.

Yet another bad coaching decision affected by loyalty that hurt the team. The guy has a history of it running a solid 10 years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

hahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar