Eddie is calling out the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Oh but Paul Khuarsky the ultimate Fisher apologist said this morning on the zone that the team didn't quit and that it was just the case that the Jags basicly just played better......

Thankfully Baline Bishop corrected that dumb and said there was no effort out on that field sunday from what he saw. I trust the word of former Titans over a biased talking head thats employed by the mothership (ESPN).

Thank you for the link to Eddies complaint.

2. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

He had two head coaches, Fisher for 8 years and Parcells for 1.

I'm not sure Eddie is really qualified to compare head coaches. Randy Moss on the other hand....

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I've never seen anything like it. It's not just 0-5, it's men vs. boys out there.

Makes it even worse that it's a total collapse and getting worse each week. Starting poorly is bad enough, but for a team that was playing so well together early this is just beyond comprehension. It really makes me believe we don't have the whole story about what's going on in BSP.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

WTF has Bud done? Announce that his starting QB and Head Coach will need to work together and will both be back next season?!!! When THAT is considered something to blame, then you have much more serious problems than your owner.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The media doesn't need to make up a whole lot of drama when it comes to Vince.. He's a one-man soap opera without spin.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can't believe the mess that this created would need to be explained, yet again.. Oy.

7. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I have been a Fisher homer since he got to Nashville... Maybe I am still living in the past. I have tried and tried to give him year after year.... I hate to even say it, but FISHER needs to go. So does Vince too Young.

Young sucks arse and so does Fisher.

That said, what do we do then? I guess the Titans are in for a decade's worth of rebuilding.... we will be the new Texans, not that we are much better any way.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's not true. There are CEO's getting all the credit all around the world who couldn't even mop their own floor. Yet if the janitor leaves a wet spot, and someone falls, guess who's toast. No CEO will take the blame for his incompetent employee. He'll try and save face by firing the one responsible. In our case, Fisher should be done.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I will always admire, love and respect Eddie George. And I will also point out that he has misdirected that disgust. He should be calling out Fisher but we all know he would NEVER do that. He's all class and will always be loyal to Fisher regardless of how obvious it is that the root of our suckage is Jeff.

And like someone already mentioned Jeff is the only coach he ever played under in the NFL. Parcells never played Eddie while he was in Dallas. He only got garbage playing time. So while it is probably true that Jeff Fisher is the best coach that Eddie George ever played for, he is also the only coach he's ever played for.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Screw Parcells, he killed Eddie's consecutive starting streak by starting week-1 with 4 WR's & no RB. I love Eddie too, he was/is my favorite Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar