Eddie George to be on A Football Life

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh wait for what

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What the **** does any of this have to do with Eddie George being a favourite Titan?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

This thread took a very strange turn.

What did you do to this guy (or lady) @JCBRAVE?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

You tell me, my man. I’m just responding to your posts. You’re the one that took it to where we are. Which is proving my point. Simple minded.

5. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

Well, since you people decided to go nuclear instead of asking a simple question... Eddie George is my second favorite player. Nothing wrong with the guy at all, I just felt this was a great opportunity to see just how sensitive people were on this thing. You all did great!

6. HurrayTitans!

This is where I call BS. You weren't seeing anything. You made a weird comment that caused some questions then responded to those questions with a bunch of incoherent crap.

Oddly enough in the sensitivity department, it appears that whatever you and JCB were talking about really touched you the wrong way.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

You caught me... I’m sad as hell. People I don’t know said something I almost agree with and I got butt hurt about it. You caught me!

8. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

Having said that, I’m more than happy to continue my “incoherent crap” if it will make you feel smarter about your diagnosis of my mindset... shall we continue?

9. HurrayTitans!

Don't really give a crap. I've said my piece and I'll move on.
    You're not the first incoherent poster, probably won't be the last.

10. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

Well, okay. At least I gave you the opportunity to defend your comments. You chose to be spastic and then bow out. Generally speaking, that indicates that you’re in the wrong. However, you take it how you need to. Have a great evening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar