Eddie George to be on A Football Life

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

I think the better question is, "dafaq" is wrong with all of the former Titans that are far better options than Eddie George.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Far better options for what? A favourite player is a favourite player regardless of anything but preference and he was pretty damn good.

He's my favourite Titan player.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

What are you talking about?

Eddie George is easily one of the top couple Titans of all time and excluding Earl Campbell (some will debate), he's the best RB in franchise history.

This makes him one of the couple obvious choices for favorite Titan player.

4. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

Yeah, you're right. Because the quality of play and team attributions during the players tenure with the team plays no part in being a "favorite". We'll just give them the benefit of the doubt that it was simply based off who your favorite person was that happened to play for the team. Based on that logic, I guess LeGarrette Blunt could be a lot of peoples favorite Titan! Or Randy Moss for that matter! Great logic... you are probably one of those, like JCBRAVE, that are totally happy and satisfied if the Titans just make it to the playoffs. They can lose the first round of the playoffs, but as long as they make it, thats as good as a Super Bowl to you! WooHoo!

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What the actual ****?

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This dude is something else lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

Sorry, I guess I didn't specify again. That was his stance on the success of the Titans this year in a previous discussion. So obviously, based off the idiocy of this latest post, thats what my "your posts" was pointed to. Either way, you're now lumped in to this small minded thinking. Try looking at the bigger picture from time to time.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

What are you talking about at all?

I gave benefit that maybe you have something against EG or maybe just Brave, but this is a bunch of incoherent gibberish.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TT4L1

TT4L1 Starter

I know, I know... having super bowl expectations for my football team I pull for is just, "something else". I know, I get it! That's just crazy! Who would do something like that!! Since we all work for the Titans, lets try to rationalize mediocrity, since our paychecks depend on it... Oh wait..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar