Eddie George interview of Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DJB, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

THIS was a sin...

[​IMG]

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

There is no issue with a player declaring that he wants to make it to the hall in my eyes. CJ has never been shy about setting loft goals, and so far is living up to his half of the bargain. That is the key...VY saying he is going to make the hall is ridiculous. Vince Young hasn't looked anything like a hall of fame player for even one drive of his career. (well, maybe one on second thought.) If CJ has two more years anywhere close to last year and retires then he'd be on the ballot in five years.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't know Coltkiller. I'd say he needs a minimum of 8-10 years of 1000 yard plus seasons. He needs to finish as the rushing leader about three times, a league mvp wouldn't hurt and a Super Bowl ring should seal it... I don't think two more ultra productive seasons is enough. Longevity and durability count. He should have 12,000 career rushing yards, minimum, imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar