East-West Shrine Game

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

What do you mean exactly? The game's intent is to bring together seniors that, from the NFL's point of view are lesser known. This game is not as important as the Senior bowl from the NFL's point of view.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

basically the east-west shrine game is to find picks in the 4-7 round range with an occasion of 3rd round player and the senior bowl is to find the picks in the first 2-3 round of the draft..point blank

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

An interesting prospect that seems to be holding a zone scheme well in practice is tank carder, 4th round prospect that could possibly finalize our LB corps.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well, like how is a Uconn player playing for the West team?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The whole point is to get an even amount of players on each team. No sense is making it true East/West if it's going to be 25 guys against 60.

6. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I be focusing my attention on a few players in this game. The first will probably be Ryan Miller, OG, Colorado who I think could be a great pick in the later rounds. I'm also interested to see how guys like Tank Carder and DaJohn Harris play. Also watch out for TE Kevin Koger, apparently one of our scouts was impressed by him at Wednesday's practice.

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Is this on tv today?

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh boy, I can see some folks on here screaming that we need to draft a player based on his performance today.

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

That is the purpose of this game you get to see the physical tools of these kids that will help them get notice, it won't shoot their draft stock thru the roof but this is where you find your steal in the mid rounds. Like I said this game shows you the physical part of the player the motor, effort, etc.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah I know. I was just saying if Joe Blue catches 12 catches for 250 yards, certain folks would be suggesting we draft him in the 2nd round based on what he does this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar