ealy climbing the depth chart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Yup. Sounds like our chart will be:
    1) Gage
    2) J-Mac
    3) R. Williams (he might bump out J-Mac when he recovers fully)
    4) Ealy

Knowing Dinger, the 4th WR will actually get a good bit of work this year. It will help him that VY seems to really like him.

3. smili

smili Starter

That's good to hear, although I wasn't under the impression of Ealy as a quick and speedy WR like Heimerdinger described. Thought he plays more like a Gage than a Roydell.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's a feel good story. We'll just have to see if it's real in September.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ealy getting reps ahead of guys like jones, davis and paul williams is not a feel good story. yeah, there was fluff in it, but he's getting practice reps over guys who were in front of him last year.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:yes:

Rule #1 of OTAs: NEVER bite on the "feel good" stories.

This time last year, I posted articles on both Woolfolk and Troupe and their "turning heads" at OTAs.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I feel the same way here I always do in stories of its nature, I hope it's true, he'll become a superstar and the Titans look like geniuses for having him. I don't care if it's Biren Ealy, Tyrone Calico or whoever, I'm all for them succeeding. But until it turns into results off the practice field, it's nothing to me.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's the power of the signature!

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

If we were in the playoffs, 4th and 17 with 15 seconds left in regulation trailing by 3, I'd rather the player reaching out to make the catch was someone else.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And that is why Gage is our #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar