Eagles CB Worley arrested and tased.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rwill, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

As long as you are a follower of the Blue code of silence, it's all good.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I just hope your not Tennessee highway patrol. In West Tennessee, those guys are d!cks.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

All highway patrol are dicks, they sit in a car all day, when they finally get to see some action they're all geeked up about it

I had some 5 foot nothing trooper talk about taking me to jail for going 90 in a 55, I was like yea ok write your ticket and get back to your game of angry birds. I was respectful as I always try to be with the law but he wanted to act like I did something horrible for no reason at first

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

In West tennesee they set up huge speed traps daily.

Hickman county loves to send county cops on the interstate. Eff Hickman county. The nearest collection of meth riddled trailers that passes for a town in that rathole is nowhere near an interstate. It’s just their way of collecting a driving through our BFE tax.

Here’s my eff the highway patrol story. So one day I’m driving from Nashville to Memphis, as I have done literally hundreds of times, as my parents live in the cesspit to the West, and I had the good sense to move to Nashville.

Anyway, a state trooper is behind me and goes to pass. No biggie. I’m in the right lane doing 70. I don’t speed really anymore.

Cop gets level with me, all of a sudden slows down, gets behind me, and turns on the lights.

Wtf?

Apparently he ran my plate with a scanner. Unbeknownst to me, my license had been suspended. I had gotten a ticket six months earlier. Paid the state. Paid Rutherford county. Apparently the city of lavergne, armpit that it is, also had a ticket slapped on there, and I missed it.

So I apologize, tell the officer I will take care of that ASAP.

“Sorry son, I can’t just give you a ticket. The judge in this county requires arrest. (Henderson county.) If I had pulled you over five miles farther, over the county line, id just give you a ticket.”

“Can’t we just cruise down five miles, and you pull me over again?”

“Nope.”

So I get put in the squad car, booked into jail in BFE, and my sister has to come bail me out of jail. Ended up costing over $1,000 on costs. Only time in my whole damn life I’ve been in jail, except as a lawyer visiting clients. The courtroom was packed with people who had been arrested, mostly for ticky tack bullsh!t. Judge offers everyone no sentence, just pay the costs.

Effing highway robbery. Literally.

5. JBC

JBC Starter

Lol, no I'm a Criminal Investigator. I specialize in Narcotics enforcement. I'm not a traffic cop. My ex did leave me for one though. One pulled me over the other day. I thought about making a run for it. I was afraid it was him, and he was trying to bring her back.:D

I haven't written a ticket in years. Two things in law enforcement I always hated doing. Writing tickets and working accidents. That's why I work for a Sheriff's Office. I don't have to do either

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Even worse than chips

A narc....

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Haven't really had trouble with officers during stops, but I've ran into a few issues lately when I'm just hanging out...

Buddy owns a business. We were at his shop. Officer drives by a few times. Finally stops.

"Gotta go."
    "Why?"
    "Trespassing."
    "Oh really?"
    "Business owner called and complained that you were trespassing on his property."
    "No he didn't."
    "How are you so confident?"
    "I own this land. This is my business. I can go show you whatever paperwork you want."
    "Just keep it down."

...which is still crap because it was like 8 PM in an industrial area.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar