Dwayne Bowe Anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

No to Bowe.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Who would you rather have then. Washington or Bowe?

I feel like Bowe could be cheap, and serve as nice depth. We can still go after a true 1 WR in the draft.

3. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

I agree...Harry Douglas is not a #1...Kendall wright is not a #1...right now Justin Hunter is not a #1...why waste a draft pick on WR when we can get him on the cheap. Dude has a few 1000 yard seasons including one 15 td season...he's better than hunter right now.

Right now we got two 6'0 - 185lbs receivers and 6'4 athletic freak in Hunter who doesn't seem to be progressing like he should. I like Bowe, Wright and Douglas starting with Hunter as backup - or fill in if one gets injured

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bowe is awful, so overrated. I'm just hoping we pickup a WR in the 2nd or 3rd.

5. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

idk if it aint' amari cooper or kevin white I'd rather hold off till round 4 or later... we need OLB, DE, CB, RT, RG possible C and RB...Maybe we get perrish Cox and orakpo and help our situation a bit but still plenty holes before WR

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

We need to use that pick on OL or the secondary though. Maybe even a front 7.

2nd or 3rd for depth at WR or starter for OL/Defense. I choose the latter.

7. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Stevie Johnson and Crabtree available...anyone high on either of them? I think I still take Bowe over both of them

8. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

and bowe will come cheap..maybe 7mil for 2 years...3.5 guaranteed

9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

That's what I was thinking as well, but have changed my tune. Looks like we are not going to be able to fill as many need on D as I wished we could, so change it up. Lets sign Crabtree/S. Johnson and set the WR up. Then we can still draft Leonard Williams/Nate Orchard. That brings quality back to the D. We need Williams now as it looks like Orakpo may or may not be our best rusher. We need more up front, if that happens, we still need an OLB in the second. That leaves us with a 3rd round wr or established vet. I rather go vet, less risk

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Bowe makes and made more since than douglas since he is a different body type and wr than what we have. And everyone knew he was getting cut when the chiefs paid Maclin. I bet douglas would still be on the market had we not signed him. Bowe does have over 7000 yards rec and 44 career TD's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar