DURANT SIGNS WITH WARRIORS

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

So KD left one playoff team for another to be with his buddy Steph. Let's not forget it was almost OKC in the finals. It's not like it's a major upgrade for him to go to GS. They were literally one win away from the finals.

This is I said there is more to it than joining a 73-9 team. Maybe KD no longer like the dynamic at OKC, or had personal reasons.

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I think KDs might be a little worse but lets not kid around... The heat was designed to a superteam and they knew Bosh was going to be there. Bosh Wade LeBron was guaranteed championships.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Also KDs getting killed literally everywhere I look ESPN/reddit/twitter/etc.

4. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The majority of the LeBron hate came from The Decision.

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

I seriously have no idea how he is going to fit. Durant needs the ball in his hand. I'm an OKC fan and he thrives in isolation plays. He may be able to play in the pick and roll but he rarely does things off the ball. I honestly think he will be underutilized. If he has the ball what about green?

#26 nbtoppers2, Jul 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Difference between the Lebron move to Miami is that when he went there everyone knew Lebron was the BEST player on that team... And planet.

KD tho... Lol

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lebron did do something like this twice...and he's supposed to be the goat...kd just a good player

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lol.

"He just wanted to play with his buddy!"

....And Chris Bosh.

....And Ray Allen.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Deuce sh*ts on LeBron for Miami but no criticism for Durant for signing with the Warriors, the same team that beat him the playoffs when he was up 3-1. Of course Deuce doesn't say anything lol.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar