Dupree on IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Nov 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Are we getting healthy for the playoffs? Or are we losing guys faster than we get them back? I can't even tell anymore.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Titans need to re evaluate their training staff!
    Hopefully they’re healthy for the playoffs!

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

this is the part where Bowen makes zero adjustments and just rushes 4 people every down thinking he can get the same pressure with backups

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Except Dupree left the game early and the defense did just fine. I have no clue what you are watching out there. The coaching staff has done a very good job considering the injuries and JRob has done a good job of being well stocked with guys to step in.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

As I understand it, he's not on IR for the preexisting knee, but the abdominal strain...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Man I wish Weaver didn’t get injured. He’d have a great opportunity to beast out here. Hopefully Ola and Roberson can fill in, although I’m sure Autry will play more outside now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

They started sending people after Dupree went out last week. They rushed Rice, Molden, Hooker, Fulton, etc.

Now none of them really got to the QB and that opened up the area underneath and Siemien passed for 3 bills, but the team definitely made an adjustment.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not good to lose starters but it is good timing, get them back for the playoffs.

Lots of teams are dealing with injuries, it will test who's left and our roster depth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Carp

Carp Starter

We haven't had a really bad big long term FA signing in quite some time though. Levitre was probably the last big FA signing that was a complete bust. May be Dion Lewis if you consider him a "big FA signing" (only 20 million total). Jones, Stafford, Butler, and Ryan were all pretty fantastic.

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Good point. The bad signings were one year deals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar