Dungy: Titans had a bounty on Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

Dungy,just took a cheap shot at the entire Titan organization in my opinion.First off,the easiest way to beat the colts would be to knock Manning out. See last season.Every team knows that.He needs to show some evidence or he is going to lose credibility.We faced manning 2 times a year for his entire career and I have to believe that if we breathed on him hard, it would have drawn a penalty.Dungy needs to be held to an explanation of his tweet or whatever it was.I think he has an ax to grind or something.If he is talking about Jeff Fisher coached teams he needs to man up and say it.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Dungy wants too feel like a whinner

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Tony Dungy will be the worse couch ever to get to the HoF. He needs to worry about saying cliches on ESPN and hyping his reclamation projects the STFU about things he knows nothing about.

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Dungy won't be a serious candidate for the HOF. Don Coryell's exclusion is a travesty; he should be selected. Belichick, Parcells and Seifert have better qualifications than Dungy. On the next tier are Holmgren, Shanahan, Coughlin, Cowher and Reid who will get some consideration.

Dungy was a "defensive guru" who was brought to Indy to shore up their defense, which he didn't do. Indy won a Super Bowl because of their offense. Dungy had arguably better teams in Tampa, where he couldn't win a SB, but Gruden did.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

You are right on so many levels but Political Correctness will get Dungy in the HOF. Maybe that is a little bit more tame than the previous post that got deleted

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^ You mean the post where you said Tony Dungy would get the HoF only because he's black? :rolleyes:

I think Dungy will get in the Superbowl because of what he did for the Bucs and what Peyton did for him.

Love all our players coming out and saying what BS Dungy's claims were. Also like how he couldn't even really cover himself on it. Also proud that our team doesn't have cash incentives to injure players.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

You drunk bro? That doesnt even make sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar