DUI Downing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 10ECTyrant, Nov 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'm one of Downing's biggest critics, but I never would wish him to get a DUI, much less think to threaten the guy.

I didn't like his calls as an OC until the GB game, and was ready to eat some crow and woke up to this ****show.

The NFL is withholding judgment until the legal process plays out, so if he's smart Downing will cop a plea to a lesser (just as expensive) charge. I don't see him getting fired over this, but I think it's unfortunate timing for him to finally call a good game and get a DUI. It's not a good look.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Todd Downing also touched my no no square. I want 2 million non-taxable, or I will press charges and go public with the information and he'll never work in sports again....

• LOL LOL x 5
  3. Burntwood

Burntwood Starter

If they take a draft pick from us, I hope it’s our first

• LOL LOL x 10
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

This is pure gold. Can we give them past picks?! Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

This death threat thing is hilarious! Guarantee he’s drinking because somebody referred to him as “ass hair” and then followed it with “Downing syndrome “. I’ve solved this puzzle gentlemen! Carry on.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ass hair was hilarious!

I gotta say tho, I almost feel sorry for him. He can't seem to get out of his own way.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Yeah, I mean I’d feel pretty real bad if it was my record! Ass hair is most definitely staying here on GoTits if I have anything to do with it. Total KEEPS!

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. kstone

kstone Starter

But it does give Vrabel a easy out now to fire him. He can just say you know you ****ed up.

9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I’m thinking mothers against drunk driving may need to be notified about this.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This goes up there with some of the worst excuses ever.

-There was Tatis who claimed his doping was the result of treating Ringworm.
    -Van der Poel denied his drug use saying had consumed too much of his father-in-law's pigeon pie that consisted of former racing pigeons which had been doped with the poison.
    -Clemens threw a broken bat at Piazza but told security he thought he was picking up the ball and throwing it at him.
    -Brian Cushing blamed his steroid use on a condition that does not exist, Overstrained Athlete Syndrome.
    -Kobe asked the police to release him on rape charges, claiming that Shaq cheats on his wife too so they should let him go.
    -LaShawn Merrit said he was caught with PEDS because he was taking drugs to enlarge his penis.
    -Just Gaitlin claimed a massage therapist applied the PEDS during the happy ending.
    -Tyler Hamilton blamed his doping on red blood cells belonged to his never-born twin and not him.

And then there is Downing.

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar