Dubai - Up and coming

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Bye Bye Hong Kong... Hello Dubai.

3. Yes, well Gunny is just a bit slow on the uptake... :ha:

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's amazing what terror/war/oil prices and greed can do.

We should be patting ourselves on the back for sending all our money there to make that possible. UAE is a playground for OPEC magnets...

btw-- production has just been cut so let's not get to giddy about the Gulf of Mexico strike.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Bipolar.. Thats just plain silly and doesn't even make sense.
    Why would you non-chalently throw in the word "terror" in there.

Just cause Bush uses the word "terror" so loosley doesn't mean we should buy that and use it too.

I know you're smarter than that.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What? You don't think the price of oil has been driven by terror? You don't think the UAE economy is directly tied to the oil markets? Are we or are we not engaged in a war theatre in the region? I'm plenty smart. It's not like we are sitting in the same room. I have no problem with trying to type out my thought process but one can only convey so much via keyboard.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Dude still thats not such a cool thing to say..

Before I moved to Kuwait from Nashville I (as a typical American) was buying what Bush was feeding us and the press leading us to believe that the entire Middle East are were american killers and so much other crap.. So after moving here I'm surprised that i loved it.

Its nothing like CNN leads us to believe it is. As for Dubai, I've been there 100 times. No-body there calls me a terrorist even though we're the ones who are bombing the hell outta Iraq. Its only us Americans who choose and pick who what to label what and what not.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Those are some pretty amazing/ridiculous things. How much of that is accurate and how much is speculation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar