Duante's suitors may include Jags & Ravens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Because he can't beat anyone out for a starting job living on his past for forever.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If Mac can't start he will retire. It isn't like he needs the money or something. Now way he is going to stay in the NFL as a bench warmer.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

But I thought this was "just a business." At least, that's what we heard ad nauseum when he left. Isn't the trick of business to make money? Second string money is better than no money. :))

Might be unlikely, but I wouldn't talk in absolutes.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McNair was at the Colts game. I don't think he has shut the door on Tennessee completely.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

He probably wanted to see first hand if VY could finally get the monkey of our backs and break the long losing streak which he started and couldn't break..

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Which he could have done from home.

I missed him that day, was spewing wanted to get his autograph.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lmao.. [​IMG]
    should have stuck to Fosters..

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not literally.

a saying we have down here.

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

And I now begin to ponder where that saying originated from, anyhow...
    It's sad to see Pep down on his luck now, he was fantastic for a while and I thought he would really turn things around in Miami, but guys with less talent have come back from worse... I see the Jags as the more likely option (after Mac hangs it up in Baltimore, it's Troy Smith all the way baby!!), wouldn't mind seeing the Titans D put him in the grass twice a year after he was so against coming to the Titans a year back...

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

There is no easier money tham being a veteran back-up QB. I think he'll sign with the Titans after his Raven run is up (end of this season). The Titans are the closest geographic NFL team (maybe saints) to his home(s). I'm pretty sure he has maintained all of his Nashville area properties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar