DL Ndamukong Suh signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Don’t disagree...just saying that is why people are hesitant. They aren’t treating the money like it is theirs...they are worried about the team they like. Pretty sure if there was no cap you would see no hesitation from fans.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

With him going in the division, that just might add the pressure for us to add Suh today. Our division is going to be close this year and the team with the bet defense will win the South. Offense is important too but the best offensive team in the division is the Colts who are terrible on D. We need to rise up (Titan Up) on the defensive side if we are going to beat out a now healthy Houston team and the Jags.

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

suh liking a "sign with the saints" post early this morning:

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This stuff happens all the time during free agency. Players like random tweets from fans recommending where they should sign.

5. JimB

JimB Starter

Like about 90% of this board seems to be, I'm all-in on signing Suh to a heavily front-loaded deal,,, but I also hope JRob is on the phone with Johnathan Hankins' agent lining up a visit if that doesn't work out...

Can anyone help me out; Did I overlook some kind of injury with him or did the Colts just decide to release a 25yo after 1 year of a 3/30 deal bc he underperformed?

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He played NT in their 3-4, now switching to 4-3 he's a misfit.

Plus, his base salary was $8M and carries $0 in dead money.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

im not saying it's important, im just throwing it out there

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

No doubt. I wouldn't read too much into it.

9. JimB

JimB Starter

And after looking at the Colts board for a sec, allow me to answer my own question. seems he actually performed well but is more suited to a 3-4 and they are converting to 4-3...

And Colts fans thought he had an above average year for them - Soooo, back to my original post, I sure hope he's being looked at if Suh doesn't happen...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar