DT Johnson Making Return Thursday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Exactly we need someone to seal that hole while haynesworth takes a breather on the sidelines, do we stll have Vickerson on the roster? I think he did ok last year.

2. They can always stash him on IR for another year if they don't think he's ready but can still play later on.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think this guy will suprise a lot of people and be more than a situational guy a year or two from now. He is a big man with a lot of athleticsm so if he can refine his game and technique he could suprise. I see his big year next year though after the ACL is fully behind him. Tony Brown better step up this year because we have 2 new DT's who will be hungry to play with Jones and Johnson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar