Dream Team Draft: Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by citizenthom, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I feel like I have a good but very young D. Too bad we are not judging this for the future lol

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm loving my LB group.

DeMarcus Ware - Ray Lewis - James Laurinaitis - Brian Orakpo

Wow.

3. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

That was a hard trigger to pull, but I'm happy with it. Turner + McFadden = all your base are belong to the Snakes on a Plane.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Up yours dude! I was gunna draft McFadden the pick before but fig'd I could wait another round! ****!!!!!!!!! :banned: :irked:

5. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

I doubt you're the only one who feels that way. He got 5.2 YPC last year behind Oakland's below-average line. Put him behind even the worst line in this draft and who knows what he could do?

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yeah, of the few RB's I had targeted, I too figured I could wait a bit for him.

Only question is, can you play them both together?

7. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Deangelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart is the idea I had. Turner's the grinder, McFadden the third-down and homerun guy.

8. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

BTW Gut, Finnebosch is still AWOL, so...you're up. Starting to worry about him a little.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Gotcha. Just took McCoy. I had 3 rb's left targetted but I really wanted to get one of the first 2 and some bothersome individual just took McFadden so I got the other guy.

McCoy also had a 5.2ypc and led rb's in most 40+yd runs. He also did that with fewer carries than McFadden and a lot fewer carries than CJ AND fumbling less times too.

It also helps that he led all rb's with 78 catches! That's more than all the TE's except Whitten and more catches than Bowe or Calvin Johnson had. He also had as many 40+ pass receptions as Hakeem Nicks.

I'd say that's a WEAPON in the backfield!!!

Gut:)

10. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

I looked at McCoy, but I won't be running anything close to a West Coast offense, and I think McCoy benefitted a lot from Vick as a second running threat. Good pick for your system though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar