Dre Bly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Idk if I'd do it as a player, a one year deal after which the team can't franchise you, that sounds very similar to the policy of frachising a player, except I'm sure the Bills didn't give him as much money as he would get from the franchise tag.

And I do know that a team can technically franchise a player two seasons in a row, but the way it works makes doing that very difficult from a financial standpoint.

2. It used to be easy to franchise a player year after year (not necessarily cheap, but easy). The new CBA makes it almost impossible though, so players really won't have to worry about being re-franchised anymore...

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

not cheap at all, what is it 15%? add 15% to the avg of the top five players at the position, that's the cost of the second franchised year, that's almost enough to make it impossible, has anybody been franchised two years in a row?

4. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

Donavan Darias or however you spell it..

5. A few players were. Walter Jones was franchised 3 straight years...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

didn't we do it to Blaine Bishop ? (i miss that guy)

7. We only tagged him once.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So we had playmakers that showed up for ONE game. We had 28 takeaways. That's about average. I'd rather be within the top 15 in that category.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, since it looks like Samuels is getting tagged, it might be prudent to start talking to Dre

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar