DraftTeks Current Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think Peterson is really worth a top 10 pick.

He's not the type of player Amakumara is. He's more like Woolfolk. Remember him?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Except Peterson has had success at CB, unlike Woolfolk. Worst pick this organization ever made.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

i think a CB pick in the first round at all is a bad move. We have a lot bigger fish to fry. We surely aren't good at CB, but we desperately need people at other positions.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My DREAM draft, goes like this:

1 - Bowers
    2 - Locker
    3 - OLB or OG
    4 - Jeron Johnson
    5 - POWER BACK

but.... i'd b happy with the draftek draft also

5. 24

24 Starter

Do you like being different? You're the absolute epitome of an attention-seeking contrarian. Half the stuff you say is just bullsh*t to get people to look at you.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Woolfolk pick was based on the assumption he'd be able to cover Andre Johnson. It was indeed the worst pick we've ever made. To me it was plain dumb drafting our guy because of who Houston got. But on paper and in Jeff Fisher's simple little mind, it made sense.
    I was going to get on his post too, but make my response about Peterson. Some experts have Peterson going No.1 overall because he's a "can't miss" kind of guy.

Deuce Wayne is really

[​IMG]

He's got Tigers blood after all.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

If he's the best qb, why you take him at #8 when he's never completed even 60% of his passes in college???

He also needs a lot of work on his footwork. Are you prepared to spend the #8 pick on him while he doesn't contribute for 2-3 years? If yes, why and who would you like to see be our starting qb for this next season?

3 capable cb's can be thrown on. Having a Darrell revis type cb makes it a lot easier to cover the others receivers!

If we signed Namdi Asomugha, you think we'd be better moving him to SS just because we need a SS? Or would our pass d be improved with him playing cb?

Every coach will tell you - put players in their best position to be successful. That means playing a shutdown cb at cb!

Gut

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Lol

Let's see, he's bigger and faster than amukamara and has been dominant with excellent ball skills. Woolfolk was not and only played cb for one year in college and couldn't hope to run a 4.32 40. Outside of position and relative height, there is no comparison and you know better.

Amukamra is a very good cb but his hips looked a bit tight at the combine. If he can't bend better than he showed, hisvtransition may not be as successful as some hope. Course a lot of this depends on the team they go to and whether or not they are put in the best position to do what they do best.

Peterson is as good as advertised. If you stick him in a predominant cover 2 d, you'll waste his talent. Let him go one on one with the qndre johnsons and see what happens. He's got the size, speed, athleticism, press ability and ball skills to make an impact.

Gut

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Patrick Peterson is a WIN if he somehow fell to us. Aren't we the team that drafted a 5'9 cb in the top 6? Peterson would eat package lunch!

Not sure the titans would pass on Prince either. But you take the bpa unless a need position is close in value and you can't get enough value in a trade down.

Gut

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Peterson is going to be a top 5 CB in this league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar