DraftTeks Current Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

http://www.drafttek.com/CMDround1.asp

They just updated it today, for the 22nd time. Drafttek is probably my favorite mock draft site, check out who they have us getting..

1. Patrick Peterson - CB
    2. Jake Locker - QB
    3. Jeremy Beal - DE
    4. Nate Irving - ILB
    5. KJ Wright - OLB
    6. Lee Smith - TE
    7. Jeron Johnson - SS

what a great draft :brow: thoughts?

2. xpmar9x

the only pick I'm not crazy about is round 3...

Beal is decent, but their are a ton of other players available still, like:
    Rahim Moore
    Rodney Hudson
    Mason Foster
    Bruce Carter
    Marvin Austin

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

If they could change Round 3 to Marvin Austin DT UNC 309lbs they have a deal.
    Can't believe Jeron Johnson in the 7th, I have him as a 3/4th rounder myself, looked quick at the combine.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

I don't see cam Jordan being taken over dareus and Peterson. I don't think Arizona would take newton because he needs the most time to develop and they need someone who can play now!

I would love to get pp but he shouldn't fall out of the top 5.

Gut

5. xpmar9x

This mock was pre-combine, normally takes them a week to get it all finalized and published. Jeron was projected 5th-6th on most sites, he's up to 4th-5th now after a great combine.

I agree, they make some questionable picks...

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

There is absolutely no chance that Patrick Peterson is available at #8. This mock is not even worth discussing.

7. xpmar9x

There is always a chance

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

If this draft actually occurred it would be, perhaps, the best draft if Titans history. That being said, there is just no chance Peterson is there at 8, and I don't think Locker will make it back to us either in round 2. Avoiding Cam and getting Peterson and Locker would be incredible but highly unrealistic.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

No way Locker gets past Minnesota and Seattle. But I would take this draft in a minute!

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Love the first two picks. Unfortunately, there is literally no chance either Peterson or Locker fall that far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar