Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Jan 1, 2008.
i pretty much might kill myself if we got those players
I think Woodyard would make a great SS. He's listed as 6'1 215 with 4.5 speed, and is a proven ball hawk.
I could definitely see us drafting a SS given the severity of Hope's injury. Woodyard could be a stud and won't be a high pick.
I was talking about Moss's dominance, not his speed.
Harry Douglas is projected late 2nd or early 3rd round. Now with that said, I am really impressed with this kid. He has 4.3 (40 speed) and the most impressive in my eyes is that in four years he had 173 catches and had zero fumbles. To me this guy is a sleeper, and could be like a DMase kind of receiver. Not a first rounder yet though.. Taking him in the first would be retarded.
If I were GM I would take
1. WR - Bowman Doucet or Jackson
2. TE - Matellus Bennett, Fred Davis, or Jermichael Finley
3. RB - Jamal Charles would be a steal doubt he will be available here.
sounds good to me
I actually like this draft I reallly like Douglas
How about this...
1. WR Malcolm Kelly - should make lots of folks happy
2. DT Red Bryant - he looked decent the few times I saw him, but I'm not sure he's a 2nd rounder. Was out for a lot of plays.
3. TE Kellen Davis - heard of him, but never watched him....interesting that he played DE some too while playing TE
4. DE Titus Brown - decent pass rusher
5. LB/SS Wesley Woodyard - same as before
Someone please give me a reason why Early Doucet should be a day 1 pick.
Injuries, drops, and lack of production seems to be the only things he brings to the table.