Draft week: Who have you decided You would like for us to draft with #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QFFL

QFFL Special Teams Standout

It looks like the consensus here is Barr here assuming no trade in the work.

2. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Actually looks to me as if BPA seems appropriate, except we all have differences in our rankings.
    1. Robinson
    2. Mack
    3. Matthews
    4. Clowney
    5. Lewan
    6. Watkins
    7. Evans
    8. Donald
    9. Ebron
    10. Dennard

Those are mine, hate all you want but I'd be happy with any of these guys

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I fcking hate Lewan

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Read other threads, Barr is far from the consensus

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I hope not...I'll rally behind him if chosen, but he scares me....Bust potential and raw as hell at #11...

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Just watched "on the clock" NFL network highlighting Barr, Nix, and Watkins.

I'm sold on Barr at #11. Don't think he makes it to us though.

7. smili

smili Starter

I have no player particulars, but would be pleased if we traded down for more picks - and make it a habit so we try to have extra picks to work with (like New England). With the way the salary cap works now building through the draft seems even more the way to go. Especially since we aren't so good in free agency.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dream: Trade our #11 for cowboys #16 for their 3rd (#78). If available in order with #16 Barr (unlikely), Mosly, Ebron,

Use #42 on BPA QB or RB and #78 on BPA RB or QB (opposite of #42 position).

Not likely but my dream

I like everything I've seen and heard from Barr. I think he is #11 worthy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I really don't think their is much uncertainty with us. We didn't bring in any of the LTs, QBs, or WRs. The closest 1st rnd offensive player that we brought in was Carr and I just don't think we are taking a QB in the 1st. If we were really considering a QB we would have brought in the other top guys. Same goes for LT and WRs. If we were interested in drafting that position we would have brought them in. So rank the defensive guys we have brought it. I'd rank them Barr, Mosley, Gilbert, and then Dix. If we can trade back then we will do it if not take the best defensive player on the board that we have visited with.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Mosley is a guy we're not talking about enough. I'm not sure if we would reach enough to take him at 11 but...

1. He fills a need at MLB
    2. He's a high character guy, something we like
    3. Leader and very smart, understand the 3-4

I worry about his injury history as well but I wouldn't be surprised at all if we took him. He's a great player but unfortunately has been banged up a lot in school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar