Draft week: Who have you decided You would like for us to draft with #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

First: Barr, Gilbert, or Donald.
    Second: Carlos Hyde

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Man...What a year to be #11.....

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Donald as a 5 tech. He's got the athleticism for it. His combine numbers compare to that of LBs. Pretty ridiculous.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Who would I like? Anthony Barr.

But I'm scared he's not going to be there, apparently Detroit is really warming up to him but who knows can't really trust anything being said right now. If we go QB it would be Carr but I don't see our new coaching staff going with a QB in the 1st and creating an instant QB controversy. Whiz may wait one more year and then get "his guy".

I would really like to trade down, we don't really have one crucial need so I would prefer to collect more picks. If we stay at 11 and Barr is gone, I would have to say Carr or Mosley.

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Anthony Barr. Like Fry said, anybody but a QB! I would like us to grab Hyde in the 2nd.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think DB is a bigger need for them

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I hope Hyde takes #27 here also. #osurebirth

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If Barr makes it past the Falcons which I think he will because they will be crazy not to take a LT to protect the franchise QB, then Barr will fall to us. I just don't see a 4-3 team taking a risk on Barr. He is raw to defense in general and hasn't played as a 4-3 end ever. No way would I take a risk on him hoping he can learn to be a 4-3 DE.

If we want instant impact then taking Mosley in the first and Hyde in the 2nd would give us 2 guys who would be able to come in and immediately contribute/start.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I've decided on Barr cause Carr's sketchy ability under pressure worries me and no other first rounder we've had in really does it for me.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Defensively, if you trade back, you go with Mosley or Nix...If you trade WAY back, maybe Ealy (even though I'm not a fan). Barr, Donald, or stud CB/Safety if you are sold at#11...I like Donald a lot, even though he is a 4-3 guy. Side note: we haven't had a cover safety that's worthy in a long time...Ha-ha...a good MLB Mosley..pass rusher Barr or NT for the 3-4 Nix. I am fine with any, just depends on where you take them. Offensively, who knows...I think they like Carr or Bortles...Maybe Evans or a stud tackle if they fall somehow. Usually, we have a great idea, like last year with Chance etc...but this year is all over the place due to uncertainty of many players...Will be a great Thursday hopefully

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar