Draft Strategy for Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

If Tank/Banks falls to us in the 2nd take them and skip Hunter and get Da'Rick in the 3rd

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A lot of very good points. What we can take away is that the Titans can go in many different directions. I would not be opposed to the BPA strategy. Scoop up a guy with first round talent who slipped. Much like we did a couple years ago with Ayers in the second.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think you mean "Another slow corner" lol.

There are some good WR available. Might not be a bad move.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Tank Carradine
    Margus Hunt
    Jonathan Jenkins
    Geno Smith
    Matt Barkley
    Menelik Watson
    Johnathan Cyprien
    Zach Ertz
    Damonte Moore
    Justin Hunter
    Jamar Taylor
    Robert Woods
    Manti Teo
    Dairus Slay
    Kevin Minter
    DJ Swearinger
    Arthur Brown
    Johnthan Banks

Plenty of talent still on the board. Lets hope that Philly, Jax, Arz, or NYJ gobble up Barkley & Geno. I also see Ertz going before us. Cyprien should be a lock to 49ers.

DE: Tank, Hunt, or Moore
    CB: Slay, Banks, or Poyer
    WR: Hunter or Woods

We'll be able to get one of those players. I'm hoping for Tank Carradine, but I think JAX will take him... i'm praying they waste their pick on Geno.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd rather see him in Jacksonville. :jagsbite:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Stan

Stan Infinite

After looking at carradine I like him a lot more than Werner who went before him. He looks like he has that pass rusher frame.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I hope we take either Carradine or Margus Hunt, then turn around in the 3rd and take David Amerson or Darius Slay. That'd be monster..

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I really like robert woods. Kiper has us taking him.....

Tank would be awesome, also wouldnt mind moore, seems like a titans 2nd round pick

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans have a lot of options now and can take BPA from WR, ILB, TE, CB, S, DT, DE.

Yes, I wouldn't mind Ertz with the next pick. I didn't see enough from Thompson last season to think he'll be anything close to a quality TE (hope I am wrong).

Tank would be steal, IMO. Arthur Brown over Te'o. Lots at DE, DT and WR. Lots of value today.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think Woods is the most NFL ready WR in the draft. Hunter probably has the most upside if he can get back to pre-injury form. I really think we need to focus on the defense though with these next couple of picks. I like a few of the MLBers not named Te'o. I like Reddick and Bostic. i think both are fast enough to be 3 down Lbers in our system. What I really like about Reddick is that at UNC they really moved him around a bunch. He even lined up at DE sometimes this year.

here is a Reddick highlight video

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar