Draft Pick Watch

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ayrichieb, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Titans are #16 right now. Anyone know where they slide depending on a win or loss on Sunday?

It looks like a big jump either way can happen.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im thinking 20 is as far as we'd slide back with a win, i saw some mock drafts earlier, teams with 10 wins are picking 21 and after, so 9 wins would be about 20

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lose baby, lose!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Only thing is, there will be at least 4 qb needy teams. Even if the Browns don't want one of the top qb's, someone MAY trade up to #1 to take 1. If the #2 team needs a qb, Garrett could land in our laps!

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Being the browns also hold the rights to the Eagles pick- I'm expecting Hue to take their QB with that pick. (Currently 10) - Garrett/Watson is what I expect to happen. They could always trade up with us at 5 after snagging garrett as well.

If the 9ers held the first overall- I think we are talking a different scenario but I don't think the browns take the QB first.

Even if they had an offer to trade up- it would have to be weighed by their garrett love because then they would have no guarentee in landing him. - it's Houston/Clowney all over again.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

One other thing to take into account is they have been amassing picks to overturn as much of the roster as possible. Another trade back for a hefty sum will let them achieve that and still land the 3rd QB or someone later. And there are plenty of good EDGE rushers in this draft! They may also not love these qb's and set themselves up for the future with more picks this year and next year!

I could see them take another big bundle of picks to set their roster up for now and the future as long as they can still get a QB they want. So I think it's Garrett vs a big bundle of picks and I think theyd prefer the bundle atm. But also depends if they are first overall.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea they are trying to bet max every time and pray for a return. They might just cash out with that top pick.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Browns could potentially trade back and still end up with a edge rudher loke Barnett or Williams, a QB at 10 and additional help on defense like Cunningham or Tabor

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

So we have picks 5 and 18....can add at least 2 solid starters...this draft sets up well for us being deep at CB

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Very interested to see how we play the FA market and how that influences our draft. With Trader John, good things are possible.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar