Draft Pick Watch

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ayrichieb, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ayrichieb

ayrichieb Special Teams Standout

Guys I know is super early for this thread but... As of today we would hold the 6th and the 12th pick. Not sure about you guys but I cant stress enough how happy I am with the direction this team Is heading in, I really think this upcoming draft is going to put us over the edge. I'm not giving up on this year still think we have a good shot at the AFC South but lets keep rooting for Fish to lose in LA and get a top 5 pick. Just imagine Jabrill/Allen at 6 , Mike Williams/Adams at 12 ?! insane ....

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

being a Titans fan has conditioned you into looking into the draft way too soon, we're only a game and a half behind Houston for the division

idk about you guys but Im putting off draft talk for as long as possible

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Would be sweet if LA pick stays at 6....Ten should be in the 10-15 range. I trust JRob is doing his homework diligently and will get us 2 franchise players that will make an impact immediately.

Hoping J Peppers is one of them....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ayrichieb

ayrichieb Special Teams Standout

Guys I know is super early for this thread but... As of today we would hold the 6th and the 12th pick. Not sure about you guys but I cant stress enough how happy I am with the direction this team Is heading in, I really think this upcoming draft is going to put us over the edge. I'm not giving up on this year still think we have a good shot at the AFC South but lets keep rooting for Fish to lose in LA and get a top 5 pick. Just imagine Jabrill/Allen at 6 , Mike Williams/Adams at 12 ?! insane ....

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I expect the Rams to beat the Jets this weekend and that #6 pick will turn into #13 real fast

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Never know...Lets keep fingers crossed...It is Jeff Fisher after all. They also played Miami tight, and they have fought hard lately.

7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

JPeppers is going top 10, maybe even top 8.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I want the pick to be as early as possible of course, but I'm not that optimistic it will be. They probably end up around 7-8 wins

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I think with having LA's pick this year, we can be excited for the current season as well as the draft.

That said, I expect this offseason to be the one where JR really put his stamp on this roster. Another FA and 2 1st's could potentially transform this roster. The only thing holding it back will be the coaching staff.

This said, I read a while back someone posted an interesting thought about JR. The Pats never draft WR high. Wonder if JR will not be interested in getting a top WR and going defense heavy. Although tbh, I would complain with a top CB and linebacker. Or even someone to play on the line with Casey.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd expect JR to trade down with a mid round 1st to get a 2nd back.

Hoping Rams pick is top 5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar