Draft pick...Washington post

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Barnybyrd, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Interesting read. Makes sense.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not even wasting my time reading a single mock draft before March 11th, free agency has too big of an impact for anyone to have half a clue who any team is taking..

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

We need GM and HC first .

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Trading down would be so bomb

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Worthless article. He knows nothing about this team. Says we have no pass rush outside of Orkapo...Derrick Morgan was playing the same if not better than Orkapo until he got hurt. He says Perrish Cox was solid this year (lol) and we need a true shutdown corner opposite of him because we have nothing...Guess he didn't pay attention enough to know we have Jason McCourty. Dont read or even consider an article by someone who doesn't do their homework before writing a piece like that. Worthless.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

agreed, but we do need to upgrade the CB position overall. On their best days McCourty and Cox are a good duo, but problem is they dont always show up to play.. We need to get ourselves some insurance for when they flounder next season..

#7 JCBRAVE, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So basically, the article says trade down, go defense with Bosa (I would throw Ramsey in here) or go with Tunsil. Sounds like the 100 other draft threads going on right now.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I know nothing about Bosa, or any of the other prospects.. but if he is close to a sure-fire great pass rusher, then take him. An excellent pass rush will help out the Defensive backs, who look horrible without it.

Scheme fit doesn't bother me. If someone is a good pass rusher, you can put him into position to succeed. Not like Morgan had a bunch of coverage responsibilities.

I'd be happy with a Morgan/dynamic rookie and Orakpo at OLB or DE, depending on our D scheme for next year.

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

great read.

#10 Broken Arrow, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar