Draft party

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jevoncurse, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jevoncurse

Jevoncurse Starter

im having a draft party for our number one pick.., tunsil would be good we can slide lewan over to right side but its a boring pick. With all the money im putting in the party ( of three titans fans) i want a playmaker. Trade down and take bosa or ramsey or graves... Ahh well another o lineman in first round will be ok after a six pack of doghead 90 min ipa i guess.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well I am sure the front office will keep you party expenses in mind.

#2 Scarecrow, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    • LOL LOL x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm not having a draft party because of the possibility of Tunsil

Maybe FA changes things

4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I know you want Ramsey, but between Bosa and Tunsil who would you rather have?

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Weird, a couple of months ago nearly everyone on the board was rooting for the Titans to lose and now people don't want to party for the day were losing for? Weird.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The party would only last about ten minutes....

7. JCBRAVE

IDK, I think Ive probably picked them both over each other here and there as a knock on why I DONT want either of them.

Bosa I just dont like for us, he's a run stopping 4-3 DE, and he wouldn't be an upgrade to what we currently have at OLB.

Tunsil is better at what he does than Bosa so I guess if theres a gun pointed at me Id take Tunsil? IDK I dont really like the idea, dying might be better than watching the Titans draft a Tackle No.1

Hopfully Ramsey is nearby when Im shot at, he's fast enough to get to the gunman in time to save my life. Im a Titans fan, he's a Titans fan, all I do is hype his stock in hopes we get him, he'd possibly try saving me.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm sure Tunsil and Bosa would be great picks. I just think Ramsey is going to be on another level. Freak athlete, versatility, local guy, great football sense. I'm gonna be pretty bummed if we don't get him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

Ill be even madder if hes a Jaguar and we have to deal with him on a rival team for 10-15 years

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Exactly what I see happening if/when we pass on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar