Draft party at LP Field

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Ok, I think I would be doing a disservice to my fellow Titans fans if I didn't let them know about the draft party being held at LP Field this year. I first want to say, that I don't want this to sound like I'm endorsing any particular bank and I have no affiliation with any bank. But, the bank that is the "official bank of the Titans" is holding another draft party this year at LP Field. Last year I got to go and it was so awesome. I got to go into the Titans locker rooms and take pictures, down onto the field and toss around the football with friends, run out of the tunnel through the big Titans helmet, meet players and get autographs, get free food from Logans concession stand, and the best part, watch the draft with fellow Titans fans.

The thing about it is, it's by invite only. And only someone with a Titans checking account can get in. When I heard about the draft party last year, I went and opened an account and just kept a few dollars in it so I can get all the Titans perks. They even had a special day of training camp where only Titans checking account holders can come watch a day of practice.

Again, I'm not endorsing any bank and have no connections at all to the bank putting on the part. I just wanted to pass along the info because it is well worth it to sign up! Hope to see you there!

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

A ad in that paragraph would complete that advertisement.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar