Draft Network Mock Drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Amen

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Who said he would be on the bench? Rookie could be.......

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Jrob has proven he is not afraid to draft and let someone sit

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Yea I agree. I wasnt saying OL was our biggest need to say that it needs to be our first round pick, but I do think it is crucial to improve our OL group (depth at least). I believe as it currently stands, our offense would be screwed if any of our starting five got hurt. That wasnt the case when Kelly was a backup.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

We haven't been in a situation like this one In the past few years though. Having such glaring holes at key positions.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

This is probably going to be the last mock I post. I feel really good about this one. Screenshot_20200409-031416~2.png

Side note on OT Cameron Clark. He went to Charlotte And played on the same offensive line as Nate Davis. I only picked him here because of that fact and because he was the best available tackle. I looked him up afterwards and watched some tape and the dude is an absolute terror as a run blocker. He had multiple pancake blocks against Clemson this year. I actually remember him sticking out to me last year when i watched nate Davis. He's just so big and powerful its hard not to notice. He's definitely not as athletic as you'd like your tackle to be, but i think if put on a proper diet with proper coaching, that can be addressed. You can't coach the kind of power he has though. Or his intelligence(3.7 GPA, deans list). I could see him possibly taking over Dennis Kelly's previous role here. Plus, the thought of him and nate Davis bulldozing folks on the right side of our line for years to come is a fun thought. Chemistry on the oline does matter quite a bit after all. In reality, it will take him alot of time and hard work to turn into a starting OT in the league, but hey, you can't expect 5th rd picks to be perfect...is it the perfect pick though? Maybe...just maybe...

I'm in love with all these picks i just made apart from the qb, but we need a guy to compete for the backup spot regardless...

#66 J Falk, Apr 9, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I’m just playing Devils advocate. So if we grab Clowney like people are saying now (again)...Then one would think DL isn’t as important early which opens the door for CB/OL/RB much more right? Could even open up TE at some point. I know we signed Pruitt and Firk, but they are 1 year deals correct?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Definitely... If we get Clowney that changes everything.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I’m more excited for the draft this year because we have had zero sports......lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

pick up Clowney and a slot CB and we are set to draft BPA....which obviously should be every GMs goal going into the draft...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar