Draft Network Mock Drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by J Falk, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I don't think we sign clowney. If we do, obviously this mock is worthless lol. Also, corner with our first pick could very well happen, but i just believe with dline being thin and corner being deep, this is how it will play out.

For the people who think getting another dlineman isn't important, you're wrong. We played with 3 down lineman on the field a lot last year. Mack and Jack (whoever these bums are) should never see the field...ever...plus, daquon Jones is mediocre and getting old with an expiring contract.

I understand the argument that corner is a bigger need, but you're crazy if you think we're ok at dline. And no its not a "myth" that you need 3 dlineman. 34 Defense isn't just a "myth" its an actual base defense that teams have been using for many, many years.

#181 J Falk, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Couldn't have said it better.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Beautiful bro

#183 J Falk, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The edge rushers this year are trash. Highly doubt we see one with thst much value fall to us.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The draft is deep at nickel CBs. It isn’t as deep in outside CBs. We need a starting NB now, but really need to plan for the future on the outside. But we can get a NB outside the 1st rnd

The draft has 2 stud DTs then a bunch of solid guys. We need to have a pass rushing DT to sub out Jones/Simmons. This can be found outside the 1st rnd

Even if we pick up Clowney it does not change our need for a DT

RB we need a backup to Henry...Obviously not a first rnd need

So this shows that we really are in a situation of taking BPA in the 1st.

Take highest rated CB/DT or other position if true value is to be had

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You're also giving up the fifth year option by moving back, which is a factor. I bet we just make a pick.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think we make a pick at 29, or if anything, we move up...

9. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Here is the problem going CB over OL in the first pic....after letting go Conklin and replacing him with Kelly our right side of the ball is weak. Now I'm not against Kelly stepping in, however I'm not comfortable with Nate Davis and Kelly together....our running game will take a hit, and we cannot afford for our number one weapon to regress. So in my opinion our biggest weakness is on the right side of the offensive line, and we better address that with the first pic. We can easily get a productive CB in the second, and then finish our top 3 pics with a DL....thats the most logical direction IMO.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

There are only 5 impact 3-4 DE. They will all be gone by the time our second round pick arrives. Hence my belief that we replace Casey in round 1.

Again, unless there is some plan to address it in FA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar