Draft michael johnson una!!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by BigD73OT, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Michael Johnson #52 LB 6-4 250 SR Panama City, Fla
    Ron Lenz National Defensive Player of the Year.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_LyxTqLi9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_LyxTqLi9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Tfan56

Tfan56 Camp Fodder

Buddy of mine plays on that team. They had a good season.

3. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

and who is your buddy?

4. Tfan56

Tfan56 Camp Fodder

Matt Hurst.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm 2:00 into it and nowhere has this #52 made a play. He fell on a pile of defenders, wow! No thanks, pass. I'd rather us draft a player that can at least make an appearance on film vs. these scrubs playing them.

6. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

I know Matt. Played against him in HS. I played at Coffee.

Dude, Ive watched him live every home game for the past 4 years. He is a play maker trust me. Ask anyone who knows anything about D2 football and bring up the name Michael Johnson.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Michael Johnson is a bigtime Div II player, but not a whole lot of them become much in the NFL. No doubt he's an elite player at Div II, but the NFL is a few notches up. The most important factors will be his 40, 20, 10, 20 yd shuttle, vert, bench, ect. If he has respectable NFL numbers, he'll get drafted. If he doesn't, he won't. That's how it goes.

Every year there are big time 'prospects' from big time schools who drop significantly in the draft because their measureables are below expected....and usually those are NFL avg numbers. If you play against inferior competition and don't have ridiculous stats and very high NFL athleticism, there's a good chance you go undrafted or go mid-late depending on how far off your athleticism is and how good your stats are.

Tell me what his athletic stats are (40, 20, 10 yd dashes, vertical jump, bench, ect) and we'd have a better idea.

Gut

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Highfived because this is the shortest Gut post of 2009.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Lol...

Actually, it's not!!!

Gut:beer2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

High fived again for breaking your record twice in the same day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar