Draft grades from around the net

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Something that may be reassuring is the guy that most would probably say is one of the best draft gurus (well as far as media goes), is Rick Gosselin. He's the one that gave us an A. Hope he's right again :yes:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I for one, liked this draft
    it made me go :eh?: for a bit
    but the more I look into it, the more it settles in

forget the fact that most of the guys we drafted were Mid-Round to FA material .... it may not have been that way on the Titans draft board

what I am concerned with is that our draft board (apparently) differs GREATLY from the rest of the league.
    general consensus is that we could have had Chris Henry in the bottom of the 4th (where we took Chris Davis) and some other picks we could have aquired last night .... so .......

on the surface, I give the draft a C
    but I bet it has the possibility to mature into a B+

3. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I agree with Puck, I'm content with our picks, reinfeldt and where this team is headed as a whole.. I'm excited to see who steps up in Camp...

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i saw alota mixed grades, cant believe any sports writers these days...

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I could really care less about there grades. Wait till the start of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar