Draft Experience

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SwingOnDeezBalz, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

y'allz need ta stop hatin'

There's a reason I get all the girlz, it's in tha pants, BOI!!

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Lotsa girlz go for a guy that makes them laugh :ha:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This dork found random "wigger" pictures on the internet. Those guys are all over those sites. Don't give him the attention. Sad.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

After 5 pages of this you come to this epiphany?

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I feel bad for this kid. Deprived of attention and gets fashion tips from Fat Joe. Looks like well.......yeah I've been warned to much so I'll zip it for now and I'll let you guys fill in the blank. I find it funny how hard this kid tries. Look at the video he gets smashed by a little asian kid but hey he's heated so whatch out........haha.

6. we better watch out for his friend....

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sad thing is - I have a brother who's 18 years younger than me and he's the real life version of this idiot wigger troll..
    He and his "posse" broke into an old lady's house in Florida last year stealing "bling" and whatever was in her medicine cabinet. They found a bag of "brown powder" and passed it around snorting it and eating it. I guess they thought this old lady for some reason had heroin. Turns out it was her dead husband's ashes... What a damn fool, hope he enjoys prison cause that's where he'll eventually end up..

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow he is on the wrong track.

Keith Richards wouldn't be his idol would he?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sadly, it seems I'm the first one to do so after 5 pages. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar