Downing Replacement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Vrabel won't get rid of his boy. We're stuck with Downing and #17 for the forseeable future.

This offense has too much talent to be this bad. Vrabel is a massive problem if he doesn't see Downing as a problem.

No way in hell we lost to a Bengals team that only generated 19 points.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Vrabel only hires friends, so the only hope in getting rid of Downing is if he prefers Tim Kelly.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

crazy talk!

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Dooley is super smart

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We all also called for Bowen’s head last season. We can only hope Vrabel brings in a “consultant” who can do what Schwartz helped do for the defense this season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Saffold is hurt way too much. Unfortunately, we need so many OL replaced I don’t know where you start. Jones is a keeper and I think Lewan gets back after a second year removed from the ACL injury. But, Saffold, Davis, and Quessenberry are all liabilities from time to time, either by injury or just plain suckage.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Give me a counter point Sub. Don’t drop a chill pill and walk away. Do you think, based on this year’s performance that the three guys I mentioned will be better next year and if so why?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Actually JRob is the common denominator. OL is squarely on him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Hard to disagree that the talent acquisition guy isn’t responsible for the talent, or lack there of.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

When your coordinators need a consultant to help them succeed, maybe you need new coordinators. Maybe even let the consultant be the coordinator. I’ve never heard of paying a coordinator and also having to pay someone else to hold their hand. That’s why this franchise can never finish the job.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar