Doug Marrone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Subjugation, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

He is my pick to be the next coach. I know a lot of Titans fans like Gase, and Hue Jackson, and I'm not anti them just if I had to pick today, I would say Marrone is my number one guy.

Here is a good article on him leaving Buffalo after last season: How Doug Marrone went from Buffalo Bills coach to Jacksonville Jaguars offensive line coach

I think he is an offensive guy, "old school", and has a winning track record. I think he will be a Bruce Arians type guy, and anti Whisenhunt which fits what the Titans should be looking for.

If you read that article, you can see Polian is even referenced. He is rumored to be someone the Titans might look into, a Polian-Marrone marriage at the helm of the Titans might be a heck of a start to our off season. I'm drawing that line between them in my own, I haven't heard anyone mention that or even remark it as a possibility, but it's something as a fan, I'd like to see happen.

He's currently the Jaguars oline coordinator, from hearing speculation about why he let the bills, Nashville might be the type of place for him and his family and he could end up being the next great Titans coach that stays here for a decade or more.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Pass

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No thanks. Even though it is such a Titans thing to do, bailing some guy out of such a major **** up.

Mariota needs the best offensive coach we can get our hands on.

Gase would be ideal, IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Are you serious?!

This is the guy who literally quit on his team... He texted them to let them know he was leaving. He's a joke.

He thought he could get a head coaching job somewhere better than Buffalo... and the best he could find was OL coach for the Jags.

This is genuinely the worst recommendation I've heard yet.

• High Five High Five x 6
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I always thought he was a defensive guy

And...I don't like it.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Isn't this the guy that sent a text to his team saying "I am OUT"? Lol, no thanks man. Jesus

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Classless douchebag who hasn't done anything to earn his entitlement.

**** him.

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

We will put that firmly in the NO bin.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar