Don't start a battle unless you are ready for a war ...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blazing Arrow, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Blazing Arrow, Is your neighbor a Raiders fan? That might partially explain it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9ME3DNkJ0c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9ME3DNkJ0c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Not sure he even likes football! :hmm:

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

then he would make a great raiders fan!

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Haha nice. I had a similar experience. I have a ATV that i ride in my backyard. It kicks up dust so the neighbor called 911 one day while i was riding it and the police came not only to tell me i was in my rights because of private property. But fined the neighbor for abusing an emergency hotline. aha karma is a hctib

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

On my best friends facebook he claimed that the Raiders were in his top 5 teams he liked. When I questioned him he spent 20 minutes trying to explain why they made the list. If you have to spend 20 minutes explaining why a team is in your top 5 they should not be there.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Does your neighbor look like this:

[​IMG]

8. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

did we ever get to see wilsons face?

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

10. wtenn

wtenn Starter

I just wanted to share a rule of thumb I learned when I worked for a short period of time as a building inspector. If you are building a fence and you build it directly on the property line, it becomes half-owned by the neighbor. So the people I worked for would always advise that the fence be built slightly off of the property line to avoid that situation (especially if the neighbors didn't get along).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar