Don't See The Da Vinci Code

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KamikaZ, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That's kinda subjective since your talking about someone who may keyword search that. That's all. Here... the focus on the substance of the film is narrowed a bit when you add bloodline (as suggested) into the seach engine.

Merovingian Bloodline search @yahoo
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=me...hoo!+Search&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t

There's enough there in the top 10 results to confuse anyone as much as they have ever been. That my friend can be compared to a pandora's box. It's interesting and that is what hollywood is trying to smack up off right now.

I just tested the link and the sponsor result has got the book.:ha:

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

ahem...

[​IMG]

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

4. [​IMG]

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

:applause:
    [​IMG]

:brow:

6. Its better than you think!

Very long, but quite detailed although there are times when you thought they could have skimmed the detail over a bit more than it was as it was a tad tedious at times

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Great Movie

Potato Salad anyone?

8. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I went with my wife last weekend and at the last minute went to Posiden..
    The movie kicked serious a$$, a lot of action... and pretty entertaining, glad I missed the borefest..

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Been a long time since I saw the original Poseidon, but I think it was pretty good. Now I really wanna see the new version.

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I read the book. Will more than likely rent the movie. It's fiction, like Michael Moores movies, hear-say and inuendo, but that won't keep me from checking it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar