Dont pay these free agents.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

As much as I like Wright, I've never seen someone slip so often. He needs to get that fixed for this year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I wasn't saying that we should use 2 early picks in this draft on WRs. I was saying that we already have used 2 high draft picks in Wright and Hunter. We need those guys to produce for us and use this draft to improve other areas. Pick up a depth veteran in FA and draft a WR mid to late in this draft.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My bad, misread your post.

Another thing to think about.. Wright is in his contract year. Could easily leave after this year.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

One of the reasons people justified taking Hunter.

We better keep Wright, because Hunter ain't ****.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Jesus... He is, isn't he?

Time flies. All the more reason to target a top FA WR and grab DGB if he does fall to #33.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Speaking of Wright... Is it illegal to use stickem on the bottom of cleats?

Wright tries to do too much. If he'd just make his move and go, he'd be better off. The dancing and jumping and cutting he does leads to him slipping 90% of the time. It's like watching the winter Olympics when he has the ball.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

8. xpmar9x

9. xpmar9x

If we lose him its really going to Mae my purchase of a Wright jersey last year look dumb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i bought a finnegan jersey the season before he left. i couldnt believe when he turned down the contract they offered him. i refuse to wear it so it's just taking up space in my closet at the moment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar