Dominique Edison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he should be gone by Sat

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I really like Edison. I haven't seen much good out of Britt- in fact- I think Edison has outplayed Britt thus far. Obviously, we aren't gonna have a place for Edison. I hope he catches on somewhere because he has outworked and outperformed Britt.

3. T-Titan

T-Titan Starter

He had that one great catch that was more a perfect throw from Rusty. If anyone watched the game last night and didn't know they would think he had a better shot at making the team than Britt. All I gotta say is welcome to the team Marc Mariani!

4. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Keep Edison cut Hawkins

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. DJB

DJB Starter

Why all the love for Edison? Paul Williams has showed up more than him.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Edison can still be put on the practice squad.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Forget about Edison, he's gone. Mariani is the man to look for. I honestly wouldn't be all that shocked if he pushed Britt back a spot on the depth chart. Mariani seems to be the real deal. I hope he gets a shot with the starters at some point. Seven of eleven throws Mariani came down with, with 131-yards receiving. Not too bad for a rookie 7th rounder. He's gotten better each week, which is what you want to see. Britt, he's so inconsistent lately.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only thing you knew you'd get from Schifino was a season ending injury. The Texans tried the Schifino experiment and he got hurt in the preseason.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO the Titans would love to be able to put Edison on the PS. First of all they like having a WR on the PS who can step up to the roster if a WR goes down. Secondly Edison still has some upside.

People bash Edison and say things like the rooks want it more but in reality he has a tough road to go. Obviously when the team uses a 3rd round pick on a WR that guy is automatically going to make the team and get more looks in the games. Plus D. Williams is pretty good. Mariani, also a draft pick has had exposure as a pretty decent return guy and he has made the most of his opportunities as a WR. He also plays the slot. The Titans also seem to be trying real hard to in vain to make something of P. Williams. Trying to save face because he was a 3rd round pick as well I think they finally pull the plug on that experiment.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

its about time they let him go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar