Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Sorry, but there's absolutely no excuse for the things Incognito said. None. He's lucky Martin didn't bring a gun to the team facility and end his life. The man literally threatened to rape and kill him and physically attack his mother.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah except only an idiot would think the 'threats' were actual threats.

anyone with an IQ above their shoe size knows that was just :bs: smack talk - nothing more nothing less. It was supposed too get a reaction from Martin, but seeing as Martin has the spine of a stalk of broccoli it did not

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

If Incognito had sent that sh*t to me, I would have gone straight to the police and told them to have a talk with this man, because I'll gladly kill him before allowing him to kill me, rape me, or hurt my mother. It would be his one chance to stop. I don't take threats like that lightly. I imagine there are people who took such threats as just "smack talk" and wound up dead. Not me. You threaten to kill me once, it's going to be a big deal, and if you do so twice, I'll kill you first. It's called self-preservation.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I liked what Bernard Pollard said about Incognito.

He said - "we're on the outside looking in, so we dont know the situation, but when I played vs Incognito he's never called me the N word."

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yesterday, Warren Sapp was on fox sports radio and said Incognito has called him the N-word more than once on the field. Personally, I find the threat of ejaculating in his mouth and killing him much worse anyway.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea id much rather be called a name than cummed on.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly why would anyone send/say something like that too a random person?

Incognito/Martin were in a realationship - wether they liked it or not and I suspect neither liked it. RI was, IMO, in his own akward way trying too 'help' Martin.

If I was on the jury Martin would get nothing and like it. RI would get sent, yet again, too some sort of 'you live in a society you idiot' class

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I agree. However on the Dolphins forum, Phin Heaven, a majority of the posters have been calling it "Hazing."

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

At the end of the day Incognito's resume of troubled past speaks for it's self and I just don't see another gm giving this guy any more chances. I think Martin comes back to football and plays with another team but he does not have to when he wins 17 million from Incognito when he takes him to court!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar