Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Amukamara already commented on this.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-doesnt-think-his-situation-was-like-martins/

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

if it is true that incognito was told to do this then there is going to be some heavy discipline on that organization. Philbin and Ireland should be fired for this and Martin now can take both Incognito and the Dolphins to court. Apparently with Florida Law he can sue incognito and get 3x his salary from him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And how is that different from what Shawn Jefferson did to Justin Hunter?

actually nevermind that, because what Jefferson did was only 9-5 and it made him a better WR it seems.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I seriously think the coaches in Miami did not think about what they asked incognito to do and didn't even consider his past. Did they not think this guy would go to far? Out of ALL people on the team you can't ask this guy to do it.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's wasn't intentionally supposed to go this far I'm sure

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I would certainly hope not. I agree. No way the Dolphins would have approved of Incognito's words on that voicemail. Racism, and threatening of a life probably weren't part of what they had in mind.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

a plan to toughen up a player backfired in their face big time and they are being embarrassed more and more by the minute. I do wonder what the NFL will do discipline wise to the coaches involved.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh boy are heads going to role big time in Miami.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I know there are two sides of the story here but I still don't know why Rolle would put just as much blame on martin as incognito, that is just ignorant imo. The monday night countdown crew said it great imo and this story makes me appreciate the fact that we do have leadership on the Titans to never allow this.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar