Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans - Eagles - Bills - Packers - Montreal?

Incognito WILL get another chance, even being a giant Dbag

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

A fair point as well.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

as long as he does not come here!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

They need to clean out that locker room.If anyone on here watched the season they were on hard knocks they'd know that Philbin is a spineless *******. The way he fired Chad Johnson was the most cowardly thing I've ever witness. He's gutless and I believe he knew way more than he let on and was probably a little scared of Richie himself. It's not just the Dolphins check this out:

Look what 6'5" 285lbs JPP does to 6'0" 200lbs Price Amukamara. Does Prince look like he's having fun? Should this be acceptable behavior because he's trying to "toughen him up"?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

so JPP is a giant Dbag too. Suspend him from The League

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

One of many. I can only imagine how many people he's terrorized in his life and gotten away with it because "boys will be boys" and "the sissy should have defended himself".

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

News is starting to leak that coaches ordered the bullying to toughen him up. I sorta figured this was part of the story.

This will get worse. It's over for that coaching staff and anyone involved.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, they are all done. I expect Ireland and Philbin to be gone. I always thought Schiano was going to be the first coach fired this season but who knew this would happen. Florida has 3 teams and they are all downright embarrassing in their own way. 2 of 3 are winless and the dolphins, need I say more.

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Schiano won't be the first axed, and that's quite an accomplishment to beat him out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar