Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

This isn't me being a dick, but did you ever play ball or get bullied? Serious question.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

For those that fail to understand how serious this is please look at the "Hostile Work Environment" laws:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostile_work_environment

Hostile work environment is at the same level as sexual harassment in most jurisdictions. This is very serious.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I read on yahoo a little while ago that this may go to court as a hate crime.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm sick of this crap. We all agree Incognito is a deuche, so let's also agree that by allowing these actions to continue(Martin) you're just enabling said deuche. Martin let this happen. There may be some truth in those words that Incognito said, I've heard the same on many football fields. Were they insensitive? Yes. Is this a woman's book club? NO!

I sure as hell wouldn't trust Martin to protect me from 300lb DEs who want to rip my QBs head off, that is for sure. Martin shouldn't be in the NFL, but he'll make one excellent high school counselor or home economics teacher.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hahahahahahah way to go society

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

This is not applicable, in no work environment do you get spit on, punched in the nuts and verbally abused as the norm. Having someone tell you you're a poossy doesn't constitute a hate crime, get over yourselves......

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

How is this not applicable? This is their job, their work environment! It may be different from the normal work environment but this whole thing was uncalled for by incognito. I also herd there are a few defensive rookies that are broke from spending 100,000 for veterans to eat dinner!! This locker room has issues.

That being said, I would be more upset that no player helped martin out and confronted incognito. I am sure if this happened in the Titans locker room, someone would have stepped in and it would have been Locker! Dolphins do not have any leaders!

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What if Martin is just a littl sissy?

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

People have such a tendency to rally behind one idea as if it's the grand solution for all the world's problems. These people see things in black and white. Things are not always so easy and ignoring all the shades of gray in between is a critical mistake. This is a complicated topic and people just cant cope with the idea that they cannot choose one little solution and throw all their weight behind it.

If some guy harasses me or is always making wise cracks.. Ive always allowed that person a little while just to see if they will stop on their own. If not, well I've got jokes too that you might not like. If this person is particularly prideful it may come to blows but that is so rare.. usually if you just stand up for yourself verbally in public to someone.. they will back down and leave you alone. You can't allow yourself to be a victim.. that to be seems like being victim by consent (if that makes sense at all).

But yeah.. you win some.. you lose some.. but bullies, by in large, arent looking for a challenge.. they are cowards and are looking for an easy win.

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Keep in mind, these are guys that never left the testosterone flooded locker room since middle school football. Not a whole lot of room for sensitive men in those places.
    Not saying it's right or wrong.. that just the way it goes in American football

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar