Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am so ****ing sick of the OMG he's 6`3 300lbs why wasn't he "man enough" to do something back crowd. Everyone is different. Everyone responds to conflict in different ways. Just because he didn't turn into a raging ****ing lunatic and do something that couldve physically hurt himself or others doesn't make him any less of a "man". Every single person on that team that knew what was going on and didn't speak up to either the players or the organization are the ones that weren't "man enough". They didn't want the target to be on them because it was much easier to be part of the cool kids club pointing and laughing at the ones being victimized.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I've witnessed and been a part of bullying before. I don't condone it, but **** happens. If the dude woulda nutted up and took incognito on in practice, fully helmet and pads status, this all woulda been swept under the rug, the entire team woulda looked at him differently. Incognito woulda stopped his **** especially if Martin got the best of him.

This is basic common sense. Any one in HS knows, step up and it ends.

Yes it shouldn't happen. Yes it's ugly... It's also society. Incognito needed to be ***** slapped by Martin for the "real mother" statement. Simple as that. The young freshman on the football team says F it and tackles the bully in practice and gets in trouble but the dude is instantly turned into a god instead of the butt of the joke.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You really believe that? Incognito hates being shown up, it would have made it worse.

Here's what Ive have done

dexterincog.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

Of course he would hate getting shown up but I also think it would have compelled teammates to step in as well.

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OK for all the members of the tough guy crowd, how many of you would be "man enough" to go toe to toe with this and do you really think fighting him is going to magically make him stop being the worthless dbag that he's probably been his entire life and hasn't stopped to this point. You can tell by the look on their faces, Pouncey and the other players there want no part of trying to stop him right there and thats when he's seemingly just messing around

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Was Vince Young there by any chance?

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

He never stopped being a big giant POS in college when he got suspended a few times and when he got suspended with the rams. This incident would not have stopped him from doing it to someone else and now he is as good as gone. I say good riddance to this piece of trash!

8. Clark

So what's the fix? Go tell coach or what?

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes. That's where Martin did mess up in this situation by not telling anyone. He shouldve gone to Philbin or another coach or had his agent contact the GM or owner or something. Hell he couldve even gone to the police considering he has the audio evidence of the "I'll kill you" comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar